Contract Land Staff (CLS) offers a broad range of Right of Way consulting services rooted in over 30 years of industry-specific experience. CLS serves pipeline, utility, electric transmission, public transportation, rail, water, solar and wind generation and telecommunications clients in North America.
CLS helps you solve “unsolvable” problems and achieve more through integrated resources planning, organization and management development, improved Right of Way processes and records management, technology integration, operational efficiency, industry specific training, outsourcing strategies, and value-added approaches to strategic planning.
The tools we apply include proven approaches to improving management effectiveness; proprietary tools for land records, land asset, and project management; and an unmatched expertise in all things Right of Way.
A sampling of our Right of Way consulting and
land asset management services includes:
- Right of Way Acquisition
- Feasibility Studies
- Title Services
- Due Diligence
- Project Management
- Right of Way Cost Studies
- Right of Way Project Planning & Strategy
- Project Route Selection
- Right of Way Training and Professional Development
- Right of Way Data Management Consulting
- Virtual Right of Way Department
- GIS Integration
- Right of Way Agent Staffing
- Real Estate Brokerage Services
- Right of Way Project RFP Development
- Right of Way Project Reviews and Analysis
- Internal Right of Way Department Management
- Measuring and Managing Workflow Performance
- Right of Way Project Process and Procedure Development
- Operations and Integrity Support
- Landholder/Stakeholder Outreach and Management
- Federal and/or State Regulatory Experience
- Residence, Business and Utility Relocation Services
- Uniform Relocation Act Experience (URA)
- Licensed Corporate Brokers and Staff with Professional Licenses and Certifications
When you’re facing a Right of Way challenge, call us. Chances are we’ve already successfully solved similar issues before.