Contract Land Staff (CLS) is a growing company with deep roots in the Right of Way industry. From Right of Way Acquisition Agents, Title Abstractors, Administrative, and Permitting Specialists to Project Managers, Right of Way Consultants, Database Specialists, and Technology Gurus, CLS is always on the lookout for top-notch superstars and soon to be superstars. Our recruiting strategy is simple – hire talented people who have personal integrity and solid work ethic and arm them with the tools and training they need to be successful.
At CLS we’re looking for employees who:
- Put a premium on client success.
- Are calculated risk takers.
- Are empathetic and fair negotiators.
- Can juggle multiple projects while never dropping a ball.
- Are innovative problem solvers.
- Really enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life.
- Can see the big picture while keeping an eye on the details.
What do you get in return?
For starters, we provide you with:
- An entrepreneurial atmosphere where creativity and innovation are encouraged.
- The ability to chart your own career in a team environment with continuous learning and ongoing training opportunities.
- A performance-driven environment where achievements are recognized and rewarded.
- An ethical workplace where honesty and integrity are expected.
- The chance to work shoulder to shoulder with some of the most respected and experienced Right of Way professionals in the industry.
- An employee development program designed to help you grow your strengths.
- A generous benefits package and direct hire positions – no “independent contractors” here.
CLS is a company driven by innovation. We believe in working hard, but we like to have fun too. You’ll be challenged here, but we’ll support you along the way. In short, we’re not your average Right of Way firm.
Whether you’re a new college graduate or an experienced land and real-estate professional, there’s room for you to grow here. Contact us today to see what career opportunity is waiting for you.